Welcome Guest, Kindly Login | Register

‘Ondo INEC Fire Caused By Faulty Electrical Connection’ – Police Command

By - - [ News ]

Ondo INEC office on fire The Ondo State Police Command has revealed that the fire incident at the state’s Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) office was caused by a faulty electrical connection. Recall that last week Thursday, a fire outbreak was recorded at the commission’s IT office which left over 5,000 card readers to be […]

The post ‘Ondo INEC Fire Caused By Faulty Electrical Connection’ – Police Command appeared first on Information Nigeria.

Source:

https://www.informationnigeria.com/2020/09/ondo-inec-fire-caused-by-faulty-electrical-connection-police-command.html